Happy Holidays to all! I want to thank each and every one of you for sticking with me this year through the roller coaster of life (and consequently sooo many fewer posts this year.) I also want to thank FEMININEMATERZ for nominating the Ripple’s Edge for the Sunshine Blogger award!
This nomination means a lot to me as 2015 comes to a close, because there were many times this year I didn’t feel very sunshiny, but did my best to stay positive. It’s really wonderful to be a part of this blogging community and to everyone who has interacted with me on WordPress this year, I say thank you. You all are amazing and inspiring each and every day.
In order for the Ripple’s Edge to accept this radiant award I must complete the following:
1.Thank the blogger who nominated you for the award.
2. Display the banner /sticker /logo on your blog.
3. Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
4. Nominate 5 bloggers that you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
Seven facts about me:
- The past two years I have been working on breaking out of my comfort zone and at least a couple times a year trying something that I’ve been afraid to do or try. It’s a slow process, but each time I break down a barrier I experience one of the most liberating feelings in the world. I’d recommend it. (And I’d also recommend you bring a trusted friend along.)
- One of the most important lessons I’ve learned this year is that some things, no matter how much we want to believe otherwise, are out of our control. Always be open to possibilities but don’t spend your life waiting for a/your plan to work out before moving forward. Move forward and a plan will come together.
- I have too many (Insert item here) Examples include: books, shoes, shirts, etc.
- My biggest pet peeve is when I lose something. I will spend hours trying to find something I don’t even need right away because I don’t like not knowing where it is.
- I can cry on the spot. I had to do it in a show I was in this past fall. How do I do it? I have lots of very visually strong memories and nostalgia makes me emotional.
- I am a Leo but was supposed to be a Cancer. So now I think the universe is confused about who I actually am. (It’s okay…you can laugh at this one, it’s supposed to be humorous.)
- I am horrible at telling jokes. (See above.)
My nominees for the Sunshine Blogger Award include:
I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday and the best new year yet!