“All you need is love, love. Love is all you need”. – The Beatles
There was a challenge posted on The Haunted Lullaby that requested writers conquer the challenge of writing about love in ten lines, using the word ‘love’ in each line, and using only four words per line. Here is my poem:
For all who love
and seek love out,
for those who love
when love knows doubt,
knowing that love will
conquer, love will sprout,
love will grow, live…
Love survives each drought.
For all who love,
let your love out!
I challenge any Ripple Readers to the task as well! Here are the rules again:
1) Write about love using only 10 lines.
2) Use “love” in every line.
3) Each line can only be 4 words long.
4) Nominate 10 Or So others who are up for the challenge.
5) Let them know about the challenge.
6) Title the post, Love in Ten Lines
7) Include a quote about love